comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We collect Personal Information under the following legal basis:
- Performance of a Contract: some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
- Legitimate Interest: legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, communicate with you in order to serve you better.
- Compliance with a Legal Obligation: for certain types of processing it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
- Consent: Finally, in certain limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information. Where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured. You can withdraw your consent, as per this Policy where applicable, by sending an email to email@example.com
- We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform. The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information. The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in a number of ways, including internal analysis, analytics and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- We maintain a social media presence, such as a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
- Payment Information: You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit cards numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
- If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on you own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whim you have given access.
- In case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
What is the policy regarding the sharing of personal information?
- Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information only to those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy:
- Our affiliates and third parties;
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
- We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. If you have any objection to such sharing, then we request not provide us with any information.
- We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
- In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
How is your personal information controlled and retained?
- We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is reasonably required or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your Personal Information so long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). Your Personal Information is safeguarded against inappropriate access and disclosure, as per this Policy.
- We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The Platform provides an option to all the Customers to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below.
- You have the following choices with how your Personal Information is used:
- Opt-out options, What you need to do
- Updating your Personal Information in relation to your account
- You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by [logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" page, calling customer care executive.
- Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails
- You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. Alternatively, you may edit your e-mail preferences on your “My Account” page or call customer care executive to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by mail/ e-mail.
- Remove content from Customer review
- You can remove content that you posted on a public space, such as part of a ratings and review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note that we will endeavour and try to ensure to honour your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or "caches," may remain.
Termination of Consent
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at email@example.com, Where you are providing location information via a mobile app, you may turn off your location services on your device at any time. Please note that any processing that we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We store your personal information in the following ways
- We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
- These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
Disposal of your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and will make sure that your privacy is protected. We shall take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify Personal Information that is no longer needed.
Do we use “cookies”?
- understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
- keep track of advertisements.
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- if you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- However, you will still be able to place orders.
Customer comments and content
- If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by the third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and we cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
Links to third party advertisements or sites
Third party analytics:
- We have implemented the following:Remarketing with Google AdSense, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics and Interests Reporting,DoubleClick Platform Integration
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Platform.
- The Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
- We provide you with a means for submitting your resume or other information through our Platform for consideration for employment opportunities at the Company. Information received through resume submissions will be kept confidential. We may contact you for additional information to supplement your resume, and we may use your information within the Company, or keep it on file for future use, as we make our hiring decisions.
- Out Platform is not designed for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may browse our Platform, but please do not provide your Personal Information to us. For example, you cannot register. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a visitor under the age of eighteen (18) on the Platform, we will delete the information from our records.
- we endeavour to protect the personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, regardless of the format in which it is held. we use various methods to safeguard personal information. they include:
- Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and alarm systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
- Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
- Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
- Further, we attempt to keep your Personal Information up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a customer enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
- However, we shall not be liable to any Customers for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the Customers due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information by any third party.
- Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, the Policy link will include a notation “Revised (date).” indicating that you should review the new terms, which will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
Krunal A. Goyani
Grievance Redressal Officer
Candours Consumer Private Limited
509, Signature 1, SG Highway, Makarba, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat, India.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org